PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct entry command.
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2022, 03:51
Piet Lood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sam Ting Wong
Come on Piet, it takes about 2 minutes to look up the salary and average block hours at Qatar. Really?

If you believe living conditions, commuting potential and management are the same, it is your opinion, fair enough. But I am very sure you are in a minority position here. You will see, there will be no significant flow to Qatar to Cathay. Want to bet?
My mate is making more money than I was in cx AFTER tax and the disparity will be even greater after your ARAP expires, so you keep up your google info. He also flies the 747 and his roster is an average of 55-60 hours a month, but again: google probably knows better.

Commuting out of HKG has been pretty much impossible in the previous 2 years and will probably be for quite some time, unless you dismiss your 2 weeks of quarantaine and count that as your holiday.
My friend travels home at least once a month.

You always seem to know better, don’t you STW!
I don’t think many will cross over from cx to qr, but I am merely correcting your google info and give you some more informed information.

By the way, I hope you noticed I didn’t correct your statement about Doha being unliveable and boring and hence comparing cx and qr and HKG and DOH is apples and oranges.
Some of your “opinions” however are not based on facts, hence my interjection.