PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More bitcoin idiocy
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2022, 13:47
RAF_Techie101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tartiflette Fan
Which one is that ? I have seen ones which access the scammers systems and delete data, but never anybody running a virtual system themselves: in truth it sounds easy if you are well-versed in the technology.
Jim Browning is a good one for the technical side of it, hacking into the scammer's CCTV and watching the person he's on the phone to, accessing their spreadsheets, listening to phone calls and then calling the people who've been scammed before they send over any money.

For sheer entertainment, Kitboga keeps them going for days, using voice changing software to hold conversations with himself and multiple scammers for days at a time - I'm sure the record I've seen was a total of 36 hours spread over several days, leading them on for hours at a time till they eventually guessed who he was and gave up. If you have the time, it's hilarious to watch. He also has entire fake websites and banks setup where it looks like he has millions in savings just to get them more interested and unwilling to give up...