PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2022, 08:33
SWBKCB

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts
The majority of the public are behind the brand new Flybe
Over 100 different tweets too Flybe, I've only come across 5 angry tweets asking for money back or calling them Flymaybe.
Rather than going to the propaganda source, go to Twitter, use the search function and write in Flybe. Here’s some examples of the results:
I admire your diligence in locating and transcribing negative posting about Flybe from people who have suffered financial loss from the failure of the previous business, or have found fault in the new airline's booking process. However it can't have been too difficult a task, anyone could find negative postings on Tw@tter about a myriad of other airlines, bus companies, hotels.
I think that tells the story - it's as ridiculous to say nobody likes flyBe based on Twitter comments as it is to say the majority of the public are behind them (or to believe Twitter relfects the real world in anyway...)

And I know it's all legal, but what I despise is that they can come back under the same name, pretending to be back, without paying their debts.