PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2022, 05:57
BA318

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by airsouthwest
Take a look at the Flybe twitter page, Maybe go do some research instead of spouting crap on this forum like the rest of the dickheads on here.
Another polite user. I’ll give you a hand. Rather than going to the propaganda source, go to Twitter, use the search function and write in Flybe.

Here’s some examples of the results:

Is the Flybe sizer scam back too, or is it just commercial creditors taking a reaming this time?”

@flybe
I’ve paid for flights and not received any Confirmation? Money has been taken out of my account.”

“Same planes , same baggage policies , no doubt the same unreliable service . Airlines run by VCs are all about money, it won’t be mine. Why keep the name of such a dreadful company with an awful reputation”

“Must say I’m surprised to see them trading again after going bust not that long ago,do these companies have to make good on previous debts before being licensed again,surely there were losers when
Flybe went bust”

“So

@flybe
are back! I'll still never fly with you guys again. Charlatans and thieves.”

“Hi again flybe, good to know you are back. Now, how can I get my money back for the flights you cancelled 2 years ago?”

“I thought fly(may)be went under? Not in a rush to book soon after leaving me stranded in Southend a few years back in the middle of the night”

There’s more but at least it gives an example.

I can only assume the defenders of Flybe2 have a horse in the race hence their passion to call people they have never met profanities and insults, which is bizarre as it would make me even less likely to want to use the carrier.