PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Battery power alternative
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2022, 23:17
Pointman1155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My setup just has the in line battery pack located in the back of controller/Bluetooth module. Just asking if there was an easier way to keep the ANR powered without having to carry 6 rechargeable batteries or constantly having to buy non-rechargeable batteries. But rather somehow using a battery pack that is already carried in my bag as a backup for my EFB.

I realize the second reality of the legality of it and wouldn’t operate it out of compliance in a flight deck. Just seeing if anyone had come across this already and had an idea on it or if there was a product out there that has already solved it.

Just sitting on reserve and have too much time on my hands to wonder about far fetched solutions to my everyday problem. But I appreciate the concern of having something in the cockpit that isn’t subjected to the established regulations that keep us and our loved ones safe. There’s already too many portable batteries on each flight that can overrun at any time. Just trying to reduce that number if I can.