PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2022, 14:05
mart901

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OzzyOzBorn
mart901 - Which bit of my post led you to believe that I was unaware of EasyJet's history on BFS-MAN? I even referred to them. Please don't be condescending like that. Most people using this forum are or have been in the industry and are well aware of the basics. In my case, I've been using (and working with) flights between Belfast and MAN for years.

The point I made was that after Aer Lingus A320 service is withdrawn towards the end of March, nothing is on sale on BHD-MAN. Not Emerald, not FlyBe 2.0, not BA Cityflyer. None of them. So, as I said, FlyBe 2.0 does still have the opportunity to be first mover as the route resumes. Meanwhile, if any of them want some actual bookings (the important bit) they need to open their planned services for reservations. They won't be getting my mid-April booking anyway. I've made other arrangements. April travellers are making their plans now. If any carrier plans to serve the route by then (and perhaps they don't intend to), then they need to be accepting bookings already. They're probably best advised to hold off until at least May at this point.
Not being condescending at all, the word 'throughout' wasn't there when you posted it first, hence I stated they were there before. If you knew they were whey before why mention it, it would have no relevance!