PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - State of Licence Issue Change to Irish Aviation Authority
Old 18th Feb 2022, 00:00
zerograv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tavvy
Hello downsouth,
I provided a Debit Card (Connected to my Italian Bank Account) as it was among the options available for payment. I can try with other cards (Credit) but the main problem is that I'm currently unable to keep in touch with the IAA and I can't process the payment by myself because I have to wait them for doing it.
Hello Tavvy,

My understanding is that in order for you to use another card, the IAA will have to get the payment form with your other card data signed by you. I think that they won't process any payment until they receive a "hard copy", that is to say, the actual form signed by you. I don't know if they will accept it scanned, or by fax, but to the best of my knowledge they only do it after having the original paper signed by you.

I think that the best option (quicker option) is to make sure that the required value is available on your Debit Card, and ask them to try again. You are aware of the fee that they charge ?

They are indeed working remotely, but occasionally they go to the office, maybe to make sure that they have received whatever form, that is to say, the original paper, before they proceed any further.