PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - State of Licence Issue Change to Irish Aviation Authority
Old 15th Feb 2022, 20:08
Tavvy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
State of Licence Issue Change to Irish Aviation Authority

Hello everyone,
I'm having issues with my application for State of Licence Issue Transfer from Italian CAA to Irish Aviation Authority (IAA). I hold an Italian EASA CPL with ATPL Theory and I initiated the process in mid January 2022 to obtain an EASA Irish CPL. The problem is that the IAA Licensing Office first notified about a "Payment Not Authorised" Issue for my application nearly 3 weeks ago (as of mid February 2022) but in 3 weeks I received just 2 emails from them reporting the same issue, the first on the 28th January and the second (and last) on the 4th February (Both Fridays in late afternoon). I always replied immediately to both emails but after the second one I stopped receiving replies from them. I'm afraid that without the payment I will not be able to obtain my Irish Licence in time to start my Base Training (expected In May 2022). I was wondering if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation, and if so, how did he/she manage to solve the problem. I've already tried to contact multiple times both the officer who notified me about the issue and the Licensing Office without success.
Many thanks for the attention!