PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naked 3-Star
Thread: Naked 3-Star
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2022, 09:51
Lima Juliet

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts
Reading the various articles this morning then it appears to have happened last August 2021. It also states that he is believed to have been served a community resolution order - which allegedly required him to make an apology. That Order is given under caution to which you can contest in Court - however, I’m guessing that his legal advice told him to take the caution, by doing so admit his guilt. It is also a bit naive to think that people won’t notice you wandering around without a stitch on when the pictures of his £1.5m Grade 2 cottage shows it has only estate railings and sparse trees around the garden and paddocks.

I also echo what a nice chap he is, but he has had been in and around some proper howlers under his leadership too. Remember the RAF Roundel bikini within the crappy RAF Clothing Collection, also the RAF Spirit of Adventure disaster or being in and around UK MFTS - all of which have been dissected previously on this forum. He has also been front and centre pushing the ASTRA thing, which also seems to be having a difficult birth!

However, it is a real shame that this latest event will likely be what he is remembered for. I hope he finds a path out of this in retirement.