PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2022, 07:46
ATNotts

Received 318 Likes on 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Citrine
Totslly agree with you......managed by people with different agenda's . Theyve messed around with folks lives once already and there doing it again with all this speculation firstly that cyras want to sell. In reality there is no need for another airline to buy it secondly I already know through the grapevine that one employee left after the 1st week. There exact words I know it's going to be a success but theyve jumped ship to another airline. If you know its going to be a success why leave....is it because you have already seen the cracks???i
Honestly, you've never had an instance of someone taking a job then not appearing on day 1, or leaving after 24 hours, or perhaps after a week or two??? I have seen all these a number of times in my working life, it isn't unusual and may or may not have anything to do with whether a business will succeed or fail.

I fully understand and sympathise with people who lost their jobs, or part of their pensions on the back of the demise of Flybe Mk.1 but it would be better if the analysis were less tabloid. Connecting the departure of one individual within a short space of time with the business failing verges on the sort of "click-bait" headlines that plague the Google News that I simply can't get off my phone (I probably could but I'm not that IT savvy!).