PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2021, 09:20
Citrine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The purple family with an even bigger 💜heart who couldnt even offer some of the excellent cabin crew there jobs back when they re-applied and some didnt even get an interview......I'm glad I stayed away from it and I've been told the ones who didnt get jobs back or didnt even get an interview theyve had a lucky escape especially when that article came out that cyras want sell..... I've also heard over the grapevine that crew who have been offered there jobs back that they need to start making money straight away. Once again current management must be in cuckoo land if they think its gonna start making money straight away. If an airline cant make money when the industry was booming I question what chance have they got coming out of a pandemic. If flybe are going to rely on business traffic they need to look at the way businesses are operating meetings done over zoom and alot of companies wanting to help our lovely planet and go greener. Things have changed a lot for airlines since March 2020.