PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 17th Dec 2021, 14:03
tundrapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mmorel
they Might be a 5-star airline for customers but it is 1-star for employees. we should really ask all these websites that promote Qatar Airways, look into employee lifestyle and treatment as well. We can't change their mentalities but if it is all over the news we can force them to change. The only way you can change Arab mind is by Media
Correct.. !!! This is what I always say when people who have no idea what an airline is would admire me for working at a 5 star bus-line. I say 5 star for the passengers but 1 star for the employees.. I really want to see what will happen when the recruitment opens wide in Asia and Europe.. We all need to buy a lot of pop corn.. colas and beers... Sit and relax on our couches ... and see the attrition happening at qr LIKE NEVER BEFORE..... It reminds me now of the tower 2... with the big photo spreading on the windows ... "experience the world like never before...." ...

when the jobs open again.. they will stick... 'RESIGNATIONS LIKE NEVER BEFORE" on the one side.. and on the other side they can stick.. "ATTRITION LIKE NEVER BEFORE" in different colors , maybe on the one side they can use pink color, Lol..... the baker has no idea what is going to happen... hundreds of pilots are waiting desperately to get out.... this is the result of a management who never respected human values, families, fatigue, and so it goes....