PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - wats the big deal about jets ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2003, 06:46
john_tullamarine

Received 113 Likes on 73 Posts
trytofly, RoboAlbert, and anyone else we unintentionally upset from time to time ..

First, I haven't been following this thread daily so I missed some of the detail ... but that is not critical to the post ..

Chaps, might I suggest a few deep breaths and/or count to ten when the blood pressure rises ..

We all have to acknowledge that

(a) there are posts which can irritate us as individuals for this reason or that ... and I include us all .. as mods we are no different to anyone else on the forum except that we get blamed by all and sundry when anything is perceived to go wrong ...

(b) as moderators we do our best but regularly get it not quite as right as we might like ... guess we are just human and subject to all the run of the mill human foibles ... same as everyone else.

(c) all we, as mods, ask ... is that we all should try to be rational and deliberate in our commentary on the more "serious" of the forums .. lest they degenerate into the abyss of the more entertaining places where we go from time to time for relief from the real world and its problems ...

Merry Christmas all ... and a better year to come in '04

Last edited by john_tullamarine; 23rd Dec 2003 at 07:04.