PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oneworld Cockpit Crew Coalition Condemns Treatment of Cathay Pacific Pilots
Old 10th Dec 2021, 19:28
china123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
#AugustusTangmustgo

Originally Posted by Agent Blake
So Cathay Pacific owns one of the largest catering services in the region but their crew at Penny Bay are reliant on friends & family to do food drops. Be nice to see Cathay Catering deliver some quality food to their guys being held captive rather than write BS solidarity emails for the Fridays news fluff.
excellent point! 👍

sorry, I have to say it again...

the priority right now is to sack the CEO.

Incompetent doesn't even begin to cover the scale of his failures. Failures pilots and their families are now all paying the price for!!!

He will go down in history for being DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the greatest Cathay Pacific disaster in Hong Kong aviation history!!!
"I really, truly feel for people that are at Cathay," a FedEx pilot who recently left Hong Kong said. "I am genuinely concerned about their mental health and how they are."

pilots and others have wasted far too much of their precious time and money challenging the malfeasance, indifference, obstruction, arrogance, inconsistencies and self-serving behaviour that comes with this mob!

#AugustusTangmustgo
#moveCXnow

ps: you all should be listening to the animals - 'we gotta get outta this place' video I have posted above while reading this thread. It is a classic! 🙂

Last edited by china123; 10th Dec 2021 at 20:27.