PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heads up (or down)
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2021, 22:09
VforVENDETTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hk and laws in one sentence is such an ironic joke. There is not a single law in hk that I can't personally show you examples of of it being broken egregiously all the time. Hk has always been that way since its inception. It's all always been for show. Especially if you're rich, you're allowed to get around all of it. Corruption in all things in a core fabric of life in hk.

So excuse my laughing when i hear the indignation of some saying oh you didn't follow the law so now you deserve bad things...

The amount of laws broken every day that I have and continue to see every day (and night) is staggering. And that's just me one person.

ALL of the covid rules and restrictions put in place in hk since the beginning and thu the entire set of changes implemented, ALL of it has been completely disregarded without slowing down of much of it. Underground secret parties, old ladies dance parties with their jogolos, rich individuals coming and going thru hk without any test or quarantine whatsoever at will, certain clubs packed past capacity music banging loud nobody wearing masks people sharing drinks yelling and speaking to others an inch away from their face way past the curfew closing time and police walking just outside never walking up the escalator to check anything about where all the loud noise is coming from. Or certain bars packed full of people pretending to be closed with squads of police walking the street outside forcing people to go home pretending they dont know this place is packed beyond capacity while apparently everyone else knows exactly what's going on. They have always selectively ignored certain establishments... I wonder how much they get paid to look the other way $$$

I know because I've seen all this first hand on a regular basis. And no, i haven't been flying all this time.

An actress allowed so publicly to come and be on the street shopping or shooting a movie without a mask the next day, no quarantine, no 28 days of testing, nothing. With that display hk government gave up any pretence of the BS they're always so full of.

So it's laughable to say oh hk laws you must respect authori-tie. Laws of hk? Very funny.

Last edited by VforVENDETTA; 23rd Nov 2021 at 22:19.