PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unvaccinated cabin crew entry to USA
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2021, 14:21
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Depends upon where you go and the local authorities and legal restrictions. Check Mauritius if you don't believe me, vaccination status must be legally declared and your handling is based upon that declaration. How many countries will follow suit remains to be seen but I think the number will only go up. Oddly enough I have also been flying all over the world and, due to the essential travel exemptions, haven't had to quarantine either, these exemptions were put in place to allow travel (cargo/repatriation) before any vaccine was available. However, as the world moves on and the vaccination programmes increase those exemptions are being withdrawn as they are no longer considered necessary. Predominantly as an alternative exists. As to you and your employer, good luck. Have a look at Cathay to see just how much influence your 'employer' would have.

As I lost someone very close to me because of Covid I find vaccination refusal on anything but essential medical grounds the height of abject selfishness. My opinion and my opinion alone, no amount of self justification or facebook science will change that.

I might advise you that 'advice' is spelt using a 'c'. (and yes I do speak more than one language before the 'not my native tongue' shouts get going! Hence the smiley, its a play on words joke)