PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough is Enough
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2021, 08:19
Chrispy Kreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hyg

What you have said is irrelevant to the post and certainly has nothing to do with based pilots on half pay and then eventually losing their base. Terrible situation for them all. I am talking about the situation in HK. They haven't been doing what we have been doing, being exposed and tested just to carry out our duty. Let's not compare apples with oranges. But I am sure when the based pilots that can return to HK, do return to HK, they will be in full agreement to the disgusting situation we all are being dragged through.

To answer your question, yes resignation has been considered, and still is being considered. However, the better option is to still take the cash until the limit for my personal circumstances has been reached.

This is about not being stepped on continuously, especially after the contract degradation and now, and most importantly, being forced into inhumane conditions if you like. Enough is enough.

You sound content. But when you open your eyes and see the situation for what it is, then feel free to join the real world and the conversation.

Also, no I haven't blown away my salary. But I do have a mortgage to pay, mouths to feed! (Might also have to keep up payments for my boat, cars and golf cart).