PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Convert EASA ATPLH to UK ATPLH
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2021, 11:59
  #27 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: uk
Posts: 884
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Medical requirements

Before we can issue a UK Part-FCL licence, the pilot must hold a UK PART-MED medical certificate with medical records held on the United Kingdom CAA Medical Records System. We are unable to accept EASA medical certificates.

This is from:

deltahotel is online now