PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G-LAWX S92 Incident AAIB
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2021, 06:39
Undecided

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been critical of the Commanders action in previous posts. Having read Dr SM's post in detail my views have changed very little. He is insistent that the CAA followed a Just Culture which lead to their decision not to revoke his licence or apply any punitive actions. He says that this is because they accepted the information he gave them but also says he isn't going to share the details with us of what he told them. He says that the CAA understood. It is almost as if he wants us to believe that there is more to the story which the CAA know and the AAIB don't.
Way too much smoke and mirrors for me, if Dr SM is genuinely interested in being open and honest and making things safer then don't say your piece and then say you are not going to respond further on this forum. There have been some excellent questions asked over the last few posts - if he wants to assist with safety, come back and answer them so we can all learn from his mistakes. I hadn't considered the issue of the internal report before but it is an interesting one - as AM and SM he was marking his own homework. Why doesn't he share with us how he marked himself?