PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Employment of Non-EU citizens
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2021, 00:20
martinsdnm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Employment of Non-EU citizens

Hi folks,

There's a similar post from 2012, but slightly different orientation , so I hope not to be repeating something that has been already discussed.

Does anyone what is the approach of the airlines or other aviation companies when it comes to recruiting non-EU citizens? The jobs advertisements always include as a requirement "unrestricted right to live and work in the EU", however I wonder how they approach this.

Long story short: I am from a non-EU country living in Poland and planning to start a 0-fATPL course (after years of saving, I finally can afford it). My residence permit allows me to be employed by ANY company in Poland.... hence, I am trying to find out what will be my possiblities and chances of finding a job in aviation in Poland itself or other EU countries (not taking into consideration the COVID situation, but their approach of hiring a non-EU person)...

Any kind of feedbbacks, inputs or experiences will be HUGELY appreciated, I am trying really to take into consideration all the aspects before signing for it.

Cheers!