PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas...Post COVID
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2021, 21:59
SHVC

Received 96 Likes on 47 Posts
AJ is doing a good job, TBH there would be no other CEO you (I) would want in this current time. Ppl forget he is the boss and a lot disagree with the boss just because some things don't go their way. But hey, lets swap him out for JB, MM, PS or even JH if she stayed.......hell no to all! If GE gets the call up, he will be a good choice and considering what he is doing at JQ which I think is good he will lead the group and we will still have careers in the future thats if the Government does not kill the economy. The next couple or so yrs will be difficult for any operator in Australia and VA with their secret squirrel books now are not doing any better, there is an impending recession coming and it will hit hard Australians have no idea I remember PK speech very well in '1990, and who remember those interest rates! The world is getting on with business they cant afford not to Australia needs to also, waiting for arbitrary percentage vaccination rate that there is no uniform agreement on is pointless. U.S.A didn't have this why do we.