PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas...Post COVID
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2021, 21:18
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by FightDeck
Facts are that Qantas are either settling cases like Andrew Hewitts’ as Qantas didn’t have a strong case or they are losing as is the case with the TWU in the Federal court. The judge was damming of the behaviour of every Qantas executive and how Qantas deliberately and meticulously manufactured legal and industrial responses and strategy. The judge saw through it and ruled accordingly.
Shows what Qantas wants and communicates as facts via media, webinars, company moles on forums, differs to what the court of law says.

“Qf have recently lost or settled a few significant legal matters. This means they have been found to have broken the law. They are far from infallible.” Spot on!

It shows the importance of asking these questions in court.
As opposed to basing decisions or relying on opinion that is completely unqualified on a Qrewroom or slack/Prune. I often think it’s the case of deliberate misinformation masquerading as “just my opinion”. Often it’s an attempt to steer the opinion of the masses toward the companies position as opposed to that which would benefit or be a right of the pilot

Shows how important the legal system is proving to be.
I am sure there will be words like'we strongly disagree with the courts decision & we always comply & act completely within the law'.
How many times have we seen this before.