PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA Doing Fine.
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2003, 18:42
poison_dwarf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poox

I noticed that litigation lils post has appeared on the AGACF forum, well now how does that work? An ex-pres attempts to bring down the board because it does not do what it’s told and jump through the hoops when told to do so, joins forces with the same forum that in my view has attempted to bring down AOPA since it started.

Now how does this jigsaw fit together? What is the common denominator? Well in my view AOPA boards have had internal fighting for a number of years now, at least 4 or 5 that I can remember. One director has been on the board all that time. Rumors have it that the same director was passing out AGACF leaflets at an AOPA function.

Call me sinister but what is the real agenda here?

Perhaps when they whittle AOPA's membership down to nothing we will have a new organization. I wonder what the website would be (AGACF home page) perhaps? Or maybe after its founder the person that brought down AOPA.

Bart Ifonly

Go back to using you real name on AGACF or perhaps moderate the truth, as it seems to be the case on that forum. In my view that forum is a joke it cannot even stick to a policy, maybe that’s because the moderator only moderates the truth?