PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas...Post COVID
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2021, 11:08
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MelbourneFlyer
P377, we get that you don’t like Alan Joyce but taking a cheap shot at his sexuality with that ‘his/her’ comment is beneath you and incredibly offensive. Feel free to argue the case but keep the cheap homophobic shots out of it, mate.
How is it homophobic? Numerous Qantas managers now include his/her or he/she within on their signature blocks on their emails. And to your happiness, some of those same managers are homosexuals. Are you disappointed in those managers? You have a nerve calling me homophobic when you know nothing about me or my social network. it is you who is offensive. I couldn’t care less about AJ’s sexuality, not one iota. My disdain is for the type of person he is in general, the type of person who grounds an airline and screws the Australian public, a person who makes good people redundant and uses the guise of COVID to send thousands of staff to the unemployment line while he pockets millions of dollars. None of that has any link to his sexuality.

MelbourneFlyer, you really need to toughen up and stop being such an easily offended idiot.