PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair or easyjet - difficult choice ???
Old 17th Dec 2003, 05:17
Rananim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would depend entirely on what sort of person you are.I am assuming you're German and accordingly would appreciate a professional,formal and polite workplace.You would be disappointed on all 3 accounts I'm afraid.
Ryanair would at least offer you the chance of a German base where you could mix with other Germans.But you'll be flying with Schreiner co-pilots who have all of 300 hours and watch your every move as if they're trainers.The cabin crew hate you,the co-pilot,and the passengers.Of course you'll have to endure 6 weeks at STN and EMA where you'll get spoken to like you're some kind of insect and listen to some********explain how to fly a Boeing 737 and show you where to pick up the moth-eaten photocopies of the Jeppesen plates.Everything is pro-active which is *******for "we dont want to know and we dont care".But if you're thick-skinned and totally lacking in any self-respect,why not?

And on the subject of "thick skinned" perhaps you could avoid the use of language that might be deemed racist or offensive. I note you have apologized further in this thread, nevertheless you can always edit your own posts ! On this occaision I have saved you the trouble.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 18th Dec 2003 at 22:59.