PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sex Offender and becoming a pilot?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2021, 03:08
Lux747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being falsely accused of something, unfortunately is a tool that some people can and will use to gain their advance up the ladder. This I'm sure happens in all and every industry, especially aviation. Most pilots work or have endured a great deal to secure a position in an airline or company and are quite content to relax and enjoy life as it comes. But, I'm sure we all know of individuals whom spend a great deal of brain storming time amongst their own lunchbox, inventing or conjuring ways or trying to get ahead over their colleagues in a un moral way. Many, fall on their own swords, but there are some that succeed. I have witnessed colleagues lose positions or have fallen out of favour because the lies/rumours where not investigated properly or at all!

Most, but not all, pilots are individuals and won't stand up to defend colleagues in fear of falling off the secure track. I'm sure you will get lost of advise from your friends regarding your situation but how many of your friends will standby you or just standby?