PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas...Post COVID
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2021, 03:49
crosscutter

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
MCD has an axe to grind?

It is quite an uninformed and baseless post. For me incorrectly or not, and it may change in the future, I don’t consider Jetconnect, Cobham, Network or Alliance employees my colleagues. I doubt Jetstar consider Jetstar NZ their colleagues either. The fact there is a star or a roo on the tail might pander to that illusion. At the same time I wish those that work there the best. It’s not their fault after all. We are all trying to do the job we are professionally trained to do and trying to survive under very challenging conditions. I will sacrifice and look after all of my Mainline family. History has shown I’m not alone with this attitude…the proof is there. With management pitting section against section you can’t be friends with everyone but I’m happy knowing I’m surrounded by people who care. There is plenty of self respect and dignity, but like I said, everyone draws a line in the sand somewhere and not everyone can be your brothers and sisters. So give me a break with all the Mainline shows no respect/dignity/support b#llsh*t. Get over it, and do the job you are privileged to have if you are flying at the moment.

Last edited by crosscutter; 6th Jul 2021 at 07:22.