PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19 vaccine and future pilot risks?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2021, 00:18
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
I've kept reasonably quiet about what ails me just lately but it has to be said that if I could go back in time, December/January, and NOT have my Pfizer jabs, I might well do just that just to see what the difference would be. I've felt ill with a mixture of symptoms for a long time but the last few months have been hard to endure. Daily, I consider not enduring them.

When finally I was able to see a doctor we sat talking for at least two sessions, possibly three, but he has no idea what's wrong with me. I have an horrendous increase in a confused spectrum of tinnitus, the associated deafness is all but total. One day I'm cycling to the beach for my walk, the next I can barely make it to the front door. A focussed feeling of inflammation in a point ~S2/3, seems to coincide with other problems. Wine was a focal part of my day, avoiding cheap wine like the plague. But now, half a glass will give an almost instant headache which will last much of the night. In the middle of all this I lost my tear production and the wonderful job Ipswich eye hospital did for me is spoiled as nothing I can use comes close to real tears. I just can't accept Blephitis could start so abruptly in both eyes so wondered if there's a common cause. (I've tried heating the lids and coaxing stuff out of the ducts but with not real improvement.)

All in all I'm a mess and I accept some things as I approach 82, but it's the suddenness of the changes I find hard to comprehend. It's like a switch. However, Radgirl picked up on the fact that a bad period started before Covid hit the UK. I was just coming to terms with this when I had the jabs. There is no comparison with the December me and the wreck sitting here now.

The point being - so many of my friends, well, the few that are left, are saying the same thing. Some are saying they wish they hadn't had the jab. In real terms, without the time travel, I'd have them anyway as I consider it a duty, but I'd love to know what's going on. The stuff being jabbed in is by design supposed to be noticed, presumably to elicit one form of reaction or another and while I accept I'm reacting to more and more unwanted things - and my body has become a war-zone for quite unnecessary battles - I don't feel confident that anything being introduced, anywhere, in my systems will leave me free from unwanted reactions of one sort or another.

So, put me down for an undecided.

Funnily enough, my son's dissertation was on Stress and the Immune System.