PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19 vaccine and future pilot risks?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2021, 11:52
habubauza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I respect others opinions, but at some point I hope you all take the time to actually hear what Dr. McCullough has to say, and truly analyze his qualifications and statement regarding the Covid-19 response and subsequent vaccinations. Then make a judgment. It should be noted that the manufacturing origins of where the mRNA vaccines came from is the same place where the emergency use authorization is in effect, so yes that means something. They are about to issue warnings regarding heart inflammation, things that people have been aware of for sometime. They are currently analyzing information regarding the effects of vaccinating pregnant women particularly with regards to the first trimester. Pregnant women were not included in trials. The vaccine developer and virologist most responsible for the mRNA vaccine technology that's currently in use has been de-platformed from multiple places, why? All of a sudden he's an idiot? I don't think so. Open debate. Transparency. The ability to make a truly informed decision.That's all we want.