PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 4th Jun 2021, 13:26
tundrapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it is good that those photos above are posted. People have to know what QR is and how it treated pilots who used to fly safely hundreds of thousands of people.
Pilots should not consider rejoining this dreary place unless they have no other option at home or anywhere else
they treat you like an airplane part and not as a pilot. I was lucky to find a place to work back home and left on my own after being a year away from my country.
Guys who are still there get encouraged to leave from that company who only knows to humiliate their most valuable assets. the people who get the maximum stress to fly those airplanes under the strictest management that possibly exists on planet earth.
QROC advertisments. "do not hesitate to go around for any reason". then you go around - you are screwed hahaha. Insane, just wrote a basic example. Attrition before COVID was about 300 pilots a year ! that is not normal
half of them would leave on their own and half would get terminated. The whole place used to suck even before. Rosters are a piece of.. s.... unless you are desperate... rosters that a normal human being cannot handle because of fatigue. Then you report fatigue .... oh sir please come to the office to explain us.. hahahahahahahaaha

Congratulations to sandpilot350 for posting the above photos