PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying G-Reg Aircraft in Europe with an EASA Licence?
Old 1st Jun 2021, 20:34
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bressuire
Posts: 489
Only the state with whom the aircraft is registered can authorise who can fly it, wherever the flight is to take place in the world. If you wish to fly a UK registered aeroplane using your EASA licence then you must apply to the UK CAA to do so.

I was told you need 2 of 3 things from the following to fly: Aircraft, Licence, Airspace.
You have the airspace and a licence, how do you fly without the third?
Fl1ingfrog is offline