PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ettyl
Thread: Ettyl
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2021, 05:15
Pat UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
runway30

Due dilligence?

This reminds me of when I was needing to recolate and sell/buy property some 30+ years ago, the number of wannabee buyers that put in offers on my place that I accepted only for their subsequent mortgage applications to fall through, is due dilligence not to take investors at their word and to have a crystal ball that their proposed financing won't materialise, at that same time I recall having my offer accepted on buying a property only for the surveyor not to approve it, all that survey cost that I could have saved myself had I had due dilligence!

Then only a couple of years later I went thru it all again, this is financing whether it being buying real estate, motor transportation or indeed an airline, how many airlines have fallen through because thir expected financing packages became unavailable?

If at first you don't succeed then try and try again but there do appear to be an abundance of 'nay sayers' around these parts that are seemingly wanting Ettyl to fail at the first, second or third hurdle when there is the memainder of an obstacle race to run before that may be concluded.