PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow North Sea
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2003, 02:42
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
Gomex,

Any idea of the identities of the OLOG/Bristow/AirLog folks in management who got the huge bonuses and stock options for making these enlightened decisions? 18.5 Million dollars US seems to be the number I recall as being the bonus pool for the Senior managers at OLOG. Reckon they got more than 3.4% increase over four years lately? Did they not say at first the original pay and benefits package asked for by the Air Log pilots would bankrupt the company although the additional costs to the company was about 8 Million per year which in my alcohol ravaged brain leaves about 10.5 Million Dollars US for the management to split amongst themselves (lessee....divide 10.5 by 8...errrr....slightly more than 3.4 % of 72,000 USD for a max-paid captain at Air Log).

The Union should post the names and amounts of bonus and stock options each manager took home this year just to make things plain to the "dis-interested" public.

Maybe under the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act in the USA....someone could come up with the Federal Tax Returns of those management staff and post the data for review.

A short note to the Securities and Exchange Commission might warn them of "short" selling based upon "Insider Information" should the strike(s) happen.

By the way....what provoked Neil Osborne to leave the lucrative position he had at OLOG. What was it he made last year....something like 2.5 Million USD is the number I heard thrown about.