PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyinggroup Antwerp/NL assessment
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2021, 08:47
FlyTCI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3RDi
So called professional pilots choosing to come on here revealing their emotional instability when they don’t get what they want. I think it’s unfair to speak of FG so disparagingly. The deal may have been weak according to you, but doesn’t warrant such an aggressive response against them AND Europe when you have never worked here (technically, as you say). It’s not nice. Calm down and move on. I’m sure they dodged a bullet with you too. Enjoy America.
You are, like everyone else here, entitled to your opinion and your snide remarks about my personality don’t bother me one bit as you obviously don’t know me. It’s just unfortunate that there are (supposedly) professional pilots out there who don’t seem to value their own worth and don’t believe in the concept of “pilots helping pilots”. I smell a management type here. No wonder the European market looks the way it does.

FG could have done two things to not have their offer become known to the pilot community, which the majority here actually seems to appreciate that it did:

1. Offered me a fair and respectable offer and everyone would have lived happily ever after.
2. Have me sign an NDA. I have done that in the past, and that was for a very fair and respectable offer to boot and not an offer they needed to be afraid of becoming known.

FG did neither of the two and here we are.

With that, I’m out. I really mean that this time.