PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 17th Apr 2021, 19:15
Aviateur86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to be clear, when I mentioned the words incompetent and traitors, I was referring exclusively to the management part of Qatar Airways, not to our rejoining colleagues of course.
I have no clue on how many guys were contacted in total and the fleet they were coming from but some of the pilots I was referring to, belongs to a fleet that I know very well, I've seen their training files, not to mention other "pearls" they managed to deliver, all I wanted to say is that IF this was my Company, I would start by calling the most performing ones, not the ones with problems but we all know how it works here, don't we ?
Qatar Airways, the richest company from the richest Country in the area manages to terminate pilots regardless of their seniority, experience, performance, absolutely DISGUSTING, while Emirates, Flydubai and others kept their pilots on unpaid leave with all the benefits and only made redundant those with long unexplained sick leave or similar; Unfair for some but respectful to the rest of the community.
Don't forget that QR asked some of their most senior staff on the 330 to help during the aircraft phase out then suddenly said : GOODBYEEEEEE, WE WERE JOKING !
That filthy attitude makes me call someone a traitor my friend.