PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 15th Apr 2021, 09:34
immapostthis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gpsprimary01 No need to sound like a bummer.... but stories and stats like this have been posted for years! When in reality, if the world needs pilots, trust me there are bodies willing to fly, but it is just the problem of; airlines need experienced guys and guys need experience.... negative feedback loop. Remember the days when you just came out of flight school. Like most of us here, we were hoping and praying to get some experience somewhere... luckily someone like you did... i strayed a bit.. but PERSONALLY I don't believe the demand will be soooo great. If they need pilots, they take who they fired and if people don't come back, just like before they will mass train....

In other news, can anyone provide rumors/updates they are hearing?
  • Cabin crew that were trapped outside were asked to return and they have started back flying...
  • With the new financial year are pilot expected to get hired?
  • What is up with the fleets;
    • 380 any news?
    • 350 any new hires? on the 350 I know some 320 captains are moving across...
    • 320 any news?
    • anyone heard about a bunch of 777 guys leaving because they count get leave to go home? ( South American pilots specifically )
    • anyone heard about a bunch of 350 guys leaving because they can get better pay outside of QA?
  • Would the UK ban go away?
  • anyone aware of people who returned to QA Flight deck recently ( recently = march- present)
Spill some beans guyssss!!