PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Career Center ACC
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2021, 11:19
internationalSchool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As former student of ACC I also would like to share my experience.
First of all it’s interesting to see how the school is trying now to call the opinionand experience of students as false and untrue.

During my time one aircraft (kilo) had for several times either partial operational brakes or sometimes no operational brakes. The FI always said yeah it’s fine just go. And this can confirm every Student that was at ACC between 2019 and 2020..

One student had to wait over 2 months to complete his IR because they had to change the engines on the aircraft. The school didn’t say anything and just let him wait.

Another Student had a bird strike then they wanted around 900 euros from him. In the end im not sure if he had to pay it because they asked him to remove a review(which he actually not did) then he would not have to pay additional money to extend the contract and maybe also not for the bird strike. But initially they wanted that money from him. If you Miha say that’s not true then you’re just a liar!

Otherwise there are so many examples when they tried to get more money from students. If anyone considers to join this school just contact some former students, pretty much everybody will tell you the same. Don’t go there!

And all of the theory lessons were just a disaster. Sometimes we were there for 15minutes talked a little bit and then the Instructor said: you can go home.