PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V1
Thread: Flybe-V1
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2021, 13:58
BusterHot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I doubt they will be for much longer as even a person who’s seriously mentally, visually and aurally challenged, will realise that this whole exercise has been one of “smoke and mirrors” to try and grab any slots at LHR, if they ever really were Flybe’s. That argument will drone on for weeks, but what is definite is that any reemergence of Flybe has got a lot of former employees fired up to the extent that lots have spent a small fortune (in the current Covid/unemployment climate) renewing ratings in a vain hope of gaining employment. To have it (pretty much) confirmed that this was just a cynical exercise in making a shed load of cash to cover their past losses and then heading off into the sunset, is quite honestly totally in line with the way these “venture capitalists “ work. Yet again, the hardworking but naive employees get shafted and the ones controlling the purse strings walk away unscathed. I spent 15 years with Flybe and met some of the nicest, unassuming people you could hope to meet that just wanted to live and work in “the regions” and frequently went way beyond to make things work. Somebody, someday, will start an outfit that will serve the regions again which the current wannabes like Logansir and Eastern never will. I just hope that when they do, they start with a clean sheet and don’t involve any of the previous managers or investors.