PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 17th Jan 2021, 15:32
tundrapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Captain777x,

First of all thank you for posting that stick shaker issues have also occurred in the past. I was not aware of it. However it is good you mentioned here so I will never send again my family to board a QR airplane.

Aviateur86 didn’t say anything wrong. He just exposed the reality.

I personally know people who came here with an English level 4 and when the time for their re testing came, they failed. Company gave them a second chance to manage a Level 4 and they continued flying. In addition to that they would complain. As far as you say those people speak many languages I doubt if apart from their poor English they can even speak properly their native languages. Both of them that I know they still fly while great people who were much more qualified have left.

You mention that the dangerous ones are spotted with time and kicked out .. Do you work at QR ? You should know that pilots who were involved in very serious events still fly. I know with details serious mishaps that have taken place and they did not get fired either because of their nationality or because one of them was friend with …If you want details and names I can pm.
So why are you being aggressive and with such an attitude when other people just reveal the truth ? Nothing is wrong with that. All the people who read this forum know what is going on with this flying circus.