Old 12th Jan 2021, 22:09
  #4 (permalink)  
Banana Joe
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Amantido
Posts: 555
Why do you consider it screwing? An EASA license could be useful to fly a EU registered aircraft based in the UK.

Last edited by Banana Joe; 12th Jan 2021 at 22:20.
Banana Joe is offline