Old 12th Jan 2021, 21:55
  #2 (permalink)  
Banana Joe
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Amantido
Posts: 555
I don't see the UK flight training syllabus to change that much in a few years, so it will still be 14 exams for the foreseeable future. I would suggest you get an EASA ATPL now and from April 2021 you can apply for a UK CAA national license with a EASA license. As of now, the opposite is not possible.
Banana Joe is online now