PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737-500 missing in Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2021, 17:23
ATC Watcher
Pegase Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easy street :
Of course I hope that it is not the cause of this accident, but it makes no sense to discard the possibility at this point. Anyone know if this carrier has a ‘rule of two’?
You completely missed the point. Do not come up with cultural differences with me , I worked in a multinational/multicultural environment for 35 years . But I will no go there , My point is that people here make allegations and suppositions based on absolutely nothing , just to write something on internet . But this is not Facebook or Twitter , this is a Profession forum where lots of non-aviation educated people are looking for immediate answers to an accident . What is written here is often quoted by the press , and we do not need " a professional pilots group mentioned suicide ." , if picked up by local news can have a devastating effect of the families looking for answers.. We have seen this before and it can turn ugly..
As to your question about the rule of 2, how is this relevant ? 4 minutes after take off passing 10.000 ft ?