PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Career Center ACC
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2021, 11:47
SerriaFireFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dekammeron
A flight school with 2-3 planes, will mean students have shared exeriences. A small managment that hasn't changed since their time at Adria, issues are going to keep repeat. Behaviour hasn't changed, these things will keep going on.
On a forum like this people are able to say what they think is true, what they feel is true. For better or for worse this is an outlet where they can say what their view is. Being anon here is safe, it allows freedom of thought and speech without worrying of it being held against them, if they are in the school or just finished. It can be good reviews as well as negative ones. I'd have hoped that you MG, in your poistion at the school would have taken this as a chance to reflect or talk about issues from your side to help people understand and open up more conversation?
This isn't a filtered "bestaviation" review, this is a forum. Why should anyone have to expose their face or name or you? what would change?

Hawker_hurricane
I fail to see how doing "something really outragious" would cause poor quality lectures, school rule/unwritten rules, going up in broken aircraft or absurd fees have anything to do with how you have treated someone? It's a school where you go 1 minute over something and the bill comes after your CPL exam flight, think when someone ran the numbers they were bumping those a touch as well charging for .3 or .4 of a minute extra.
No handshake, no "well done", no "thanks for training here and good luck". Just get a sent a bill you're told to pay and that's it, you don't pay we don't finish your license. The management have no touch. And are always looking to squeeze something out of you. See Dekammeron for further details of this.
If you had a good experience then I'm pleased for you, but don't make out anyone did something "outrageous" as if we deserve the kind of treatment we got. We are or were trying to finish our training, or get what the contract told us we could have.