PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 31st Dec 2020, 09:10
Aviateur86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xwind16 is a troll, he's not a pilot, he works for the company and he's desperately trying to defend this bunch of incompetent people, facts are that:
Qatar is managed by people that are sitting on a chair because of wasta system, they are not real professional.
QR HR is something similar to North Korea, they spy on employees, they managed to fire people because they were part of a whatsapp group but spared some on that list because they provide insider info like spies thus were promoted to another fleet.
Not everyone but most of the pilots are below standard, they come from defunct blacklisted companies, the rest are the ones rejected from emirates and so on.
Qatar airways was going in the right direction until may 2020, now is going in the wrong direction, most probably it'll become again the last choice for pilots, once the situation improves pilots will again chose better places.
I've witnessed myself the average level of the pilots and the only reason incidents or accidents don't happen is because of the technology of the airplanes, nothing else.
It's a shame because they have great airplanes and a great geographic location, all thrown away because of their attitude and wrong choices.
I've seen top pilots, instructors and examiners fired for no reason, I find it self destructing, what to do ? Choices and wrong choices have consequences