PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 29th Dec 2020, 13:04
tundrapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not think that the chief cares much anymore. Perhaps you will see him soon or late throwing in the towel. If there was a different chief things would have been much better now. He treats though the redundant people with compassion as he mentioned while having some dirty clerks at tower 3 picking their noses in the offices while serving the ex crews. He is very compassionate. In my opinion with that thin voice and the strange nose, all he wants is to be a ruler and not a chief. A proper chief cares about people and does not want them to be scared and when the time for redundancy comes it's the right moment to prove that you are a competent and a proper chief and handle the situation with fairness, respect people's seniority and experience or find much more efficient solutions.. Perhaps take an example from some low-cost airlines who have not made redundant anyone so far... especially when you have unlimited funds. what a shame.. Can you imagine a westerner being at his position? We would have never had so many scared pilots neither even curfews for poor cc's. Everything would have been much better. At this moment the airline is at the "point of no return" ... and I agree with Bigaircolibri. Have heard a similar story