PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA Doing Fine.
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2003, 07:03
snarek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only 4

There are only 4 lunatics, but they like most lunatics are loud

I don't understand much of what you say below, 'flow on treasury???'

Put it in a question and I will try to answer it.

As for the 'A team' well I wasn't on the Board at the last election. Why doesn't matter. I too tried to get a motion up about democratically back filling vacant positions, it too was defeated (ironically with the vote of someone who would have been offered a position now if it were won).

The 'Board member who got a substatial amount of votes' was actually the last elected. That alone says a lot!!!

What's this about a preferential poll, got me beat what you mean by that. If you mean the 'last elected' should be the first to go this time around, sounds fair to me and (I think) means I will be one of them (I will have to go back over the results to know for sure).

Oh, and if Gaunt is the problem, call on him to volutarilly stand aside. If he gets re-elected, accept the will of the members and shut up (mind you, you have found a whole bunch of nit-picking reasons to not accept the will of the members this time around, so I have little faith you will be able to next time).

I personally think Gaunt has a (deserved) big following and will get up again. So I don't think such a challenge will worry him too much.

AK