PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muted
Thread: Muted
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2020, 06:35
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well worth or not sits only with the attacker
nevertheless people have been silenced by the pure fear over being hunted down following their posts on social media
personal I believe that posting on Facebook is more trouble than pprune as anonymity also increases doubt over the source of information
but Certain companies are restless on increasing the fear on your own shadow
still I strongly believe if you want to hide on the internet first you need to understand the details of the the tools you use and secondly you actually can’t hide if in the same spot for a long time
It’s guaranteed that ME companies want spent more money on preserving their reputation than they want to spend in the motivation of employees so no bad comments are drifting out - and that’s a funny thing - in the long run paying of newspaper, social media, and other Organisations costs definitiv more than investing into motivation, but the devil on their shoulders tells them to frustrate, demotivate and spread fear in order to control you rather than making you having respect
managers down their must have small man Syndrom as they want to force you rather than making you do it