PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 5th Dec 2020, 11:36
tundrapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I interacted with him when he was fo at G9, he was respectful at that time but I have also heard a story that he hit gently a first officer at qr. I was quite surprised. However, he might did it in a friendly way and he was misunderstood by the fo and ended up getting reported. If things were so bad for him at qr then how did he get a fleet transfer? Well it looks like it is all about connections in this company. So any news for more redundancies? Actually, they want to call it redundancy. It is termination and goodbye. I don't believe an organization like qr that has people in management who lack of basic civilization manners and values will ever call back the same pilots. Especially the 330 ones for example. Why they should bring them back and train them on a new type (as 330s will all be gone) when they can just recruit new type rated people ?.. they just say this kind of bull... so people feel better. Looking constantly for a job as no one has a stable and safe employment in this place. Only the local ones and as long as the "bread maker" is there all the pilots will be scared to enter the cockpit, do a small mistake and then get terminated because of "redundancy'
If passengers knew how much scared and sweaty their drivers are, I doubt they would even buy tickets with qr

Last edited by tundrapilot; 5th Dec 2020 at 13:28.