PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New CAE MPL course
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2020, 01:39
Melasir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New CAE MPL course

Here's something I didn't expect to say during a pandemic - CAE have a new MPL course available with Volotea. I have copied and pasted the e-mail:"Good Afternoon,
I hope you are well?
We are delighted to let you know that the new Volotea MPL Career Programme is now open for assessments with a new class due to start in CAE Madrid on the 22nd March 2021.

Stage 3 dates will be available to book, throughout December, by the end of the week, ready for Volotea Interviews throughout January 2021 (both interviews will be conducted virtually).

If you are interested in proceeding with your Volotea application, I would advise booking your Stage 2 assessment, as soon as possible, to be available for Stage 3 in December 2020.

The Volotea MPL Career Programme is a cadet pilot course that takes you from little or no flying experience to the point when you are ready to join the airline as a pilot where you will be mentored by Volotea experienced pilots from you first day of training at CAE and throughout your journey to becoming a first officer for the airline.

Why apply for the Volotea MPL Career Programme?
  • The MPL programme provides cadets with more training hours in a Full Flight Simulator than a typical pilot course
  • New Innovative courseware and Ground School structure to include the new CAA subject KSA (Knowledge, Skills, Attitude);
  • Study at three different CAE locations and make memories that last a lifetime: CAE Madrid, CAE Phoenix and CAE Barcelona
If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Kind Regards,

CAE"

I really don't understand. "Experts" are predicting there will be no jobs for 4-5 years yet I'm seeing 2-year MPL airline courses starting in a few months? Any explanations?