PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be aware before starting at Pilot Flight “Academy” Sandefjord Norway. Terminated from
Old 31st Oct 2020, 12:22
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very good advice, the problem is naivety, as you don't expect such unprofessional outfit from a company in Norway.
I recall after what happen, they would even be posting sarcastic/snarky comments on PPRune Nordic forum. And it was surprisingly very little legal support you had to fight back after a complaint. I am pretty sure in the UK, if situation was similar you would at least have been refunded partially if not fully. You can rest assure that they care very little about customer feedback once they have your mind in their bank.

I was not planning to do their integrated program, but I did go and visit and look around. When I was there, there was no other students that I saw, so they could not have been very busy.

Now Norway in many ways has a very high quality on most things, however this school is not one of them.
And I strongly seem to recall they were using the Nordian ATPL books, which must be the worst ATPL books ever made.

However their own "course material" was written in English Level 1.